CLEVELAND - The Cleveland script sign now feature large scale cut outs of the NBA All-Star 2022 logo. Locals and visitors can snap a photo with the newly outfitted script signs at the following locations:
- Tremont, 1502 Abbey Ave., Cleveland, OH 44113
- Edgewater Park, 6500 Cleveland Memorial Shoreway, Cleveland, OH 44102
- North Coast Harbor, E. 9th Street Pier, Cleveland, OH 44114
- Euclid Beach, 16301 Lakeshore Boulevard, Cleveland, OH 44110
- Cleveland Hopkins International Airport, 5300 Riverside Drive, Cleveland, OH 44135
A temporary Cleveland script sign will also be installed outside Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse the week of Jan. 24 and will remain on display through NBA All-Star 2022.
Additional NBA All-Star 2022 signage will make its debut in the coming weeks, including pole banners, RTA bus shelter wraps, B-Line trolley window décor and a wrap on the JACK Cleveland pedestrian walkway.
Fans are encouraged to share photos on social by tagging @NBAAllStar account and use hashtags #NBAAllStar and #thisisCLE.
NBA All-Star 2022 is supported by a local organizing committee that is responsible for fundraising, promoting and executing all All-Star related events in Northeast Ohio. Greater Cleveland Sports Commission, Destination Cleveland, the Cleveland Cavaliers, the City of Cleveland, Downtown Cleveland Alliance and many other local partners are collaborating to ensure the event is a success and delivers economic and reputational benefit to our region.