(Cleveland, OH) - The holidays are a time for family, feasting, and love. It’s also a time to reflect on our blessings over the last year and to help others who may not be as blessed. With that giving spirit in mind, the SAM Center will be holding its sixth annual Christmas toy drive and we are in need your support.
Our holiday toy drive is unique in the fact we offer the opportunity for our clients to “shop” for the items they know their child/children would want, instead of handing out prewrapped and/or presorted toys. This gives parents the joy of selecting the items on their child’s wish list to make the holiday season more magical.
As a part of the drive we are seeking donations for children between the ages of 5-16 and gifts with a value between $5-20. The holiday toy drive runs from Nov. 1 – Dec. 12, 2020. Drop off sites are available at the following locations:
- SAM Center, 413 Lincoln Way E., Massillon, OH 44646
- Froggy’s Car Wash, 4010 Lincoln Way E, Massillon, OH 44646
- Froggy’s Car Wash, 4922 Everhard Rd NW Canton, OH 44718
- Plain Township Hall, 2600 Easton St., Canton, OH 44721
- North Canton City Hall, 145 N. Main St., North Canton, OH 44720 – Enter rear ground lobby
- Canton Township Community Center, 210 38th St. S.E., Canton, OH 44707
- The Karcher Group,5590 Lauby Road #8, North Canton, OH 44720
- Ohio Veterans Memorial Park, 8005 S Cleveland Massillon Rd, Clinton, OH 44216
- Tuscarawas Township 956 Manchester Ave. SW., North Lawrence, OH 44666 – Hours
- To make an after-hours donation please contact Blake at 330-418-7313
We will be hosting a Stuff the Trailer event on Saturday December 5 and 12 from 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. at Froggy’s Car Wash located at 4010 Lincoln Way E. Massillon, OH 44646.
Your support in our efforts is greatly appreciated. Donations can be dropped off at the SAM Center Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. For questions contact 330-956-6162 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo courtesy of SAM Center
(Copyright, iHeartMedia, 2020)
Listen to WTAM news at the top and bottom of the hour