(Columbus) - Ohio's Bureau of Motor Vehicles will resume driver examinations skills testing on Friday, June 122, at the following locations:·-
- 22133 Rockside Road, Bedford, Ohio 44146 (Cuyahoga County)
- 990 Morse Road, Suite B, Columbus, Ohio 43229 (Franklin County)
- 873 East Main Street, Newark, Ohio 43055 (Licking County)
- 502 McCarty Lane, Suite 3, Jackson, Ohio 45640 (Jackson County)
- 10940 Hamilton Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45231 (Hamilton County)
- 8210 County Rd. 140, Suite C, Findlay, Ohio 45840 (Hancock County)
All remaining driver examination station skills testing will resume on June 16 by appointment. Appointments can be made online.
Skills testing for regular drivers licenses, a Class D license, will use a modified process that allows the driver examiner to score the prospective licensee from outside the car in accordance with the Ohio Department of Health and Center for Disease Control recommended health and safety guidelines.
The BMV will reach out to those who had a test canceled due to COVID-19 to give them an opportunity for priority in scheduling.
(Copyright 2020, iHeartMedia)