Cleveland - The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame’s “Joy Ride” continues to cruise throughout Northeast Ohio bringing music to communities.
Throughout May, the Rock Hall’s branded van can be spotted at food distributions and celebratory events while maintaining social distancing protocols.
Rock Hall Joy Ride / May Schedule of Appearances
*Subject to change; Facebook Live, interviews and video/photo sharing from events available
• 5/7: Greater Cleveland Food Bank, Muni Lot, 12-5 p.m.
• 5/12: St. Albert The Great Church, North Royalton Rec Center, 14631 York Rd., North Royalton, 2-3:30 p.m.
• 5/13: May Dugan, 4115 Bridge Ave., Cleveland, 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
• 5/14: Change of Direction, Richmond Hts. Elementary, 447 Richmond Hts., Cleveland, 10:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
• 5/14: Greater Cleveland Food Bank, Muni Lot, 12-5 p.m. ET
• 5/16: Fairhill Partners, 12200 Fairhill Rd., Cleveland, 9:30 a.m.-12 p.m.
• 5/20: Warrensville Hts. High School, 4270 Northfield Road, Warrensville Hts., 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
• 5/21: The Turn, North Olmsted Golf Club, One Golfview Lane, North Olmstead, 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
• 5/21: Greater Cleveland Food Bank, Muni Lot, 1-5 p.m. ET
• 5/28: University Hospitals, 7007 Powers Boulevard, Parma, 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
• 5/28: Greater Cleveland Food Bank, Muni Lot, 1-5 p.m. ET
• 6/4: Greater Cleveland Food Bank, Muni Lot, 1-5 p.m. ET
• 6/5: Rocky River High School, Graduation Parade, 7 p.m.
The Joy Ride’s appearances highlight music’s ability to connect and bring people together while delivering on the Rock Hall’s mission to engage, teach, and inspire through the power of rock & roll.
You can join at home by listening to the Rock Hall’s Spotify page that has playlists such as a mindfulness mix, feel good distraction mix, and career defining playlists for Inductees.
The Rock Hall’s Rock Boxes located along Rock & Roll Blvd. in downtown Cleveland are also tuned up to play uplifting songs.
Requests for Rock Hall Joy Ride appearances can be made by nonprofit organizations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2020 iHeartMedia, Inc.
Hear news updates at the top and bottom of the hour:wtam.com/listen