Cleveland - Beginning Thursday, the entire GetGo menu will be available for home delivery through the Doordash app and website. Curbside pickup will also be available.
The company releasing some guidelines for their new services:
- Delivery will be free on a guest’s first order of $15 or more from April 30 – May 13.
- Guests have the ability to customize their orders, and both payment and delivery will be contactless.
- Orders can be placed through the GetGo app or website for curbside pickup at a convenient GetGo location.
- After placing an order and arriving at their selected location, guests can simply call the phone number included with their order confirmation email and a GetGo Team Member will bring the order out to their car.
These contactless meal delivery and pickup solutions are among GetGo’s latest efforts to help combat the spread of COVID-19 in our communities. Other safety measures that have been taken include:
- Installation of plexiglass dividers and social distance floor indicators in-store;
- Frequent disinfecting of fuel pumps; and
- Requiring all Team Members to wear masks.
You can visit GetGoCafe.com for more details.
© 2020 iHeartMedia, Inc.
Hear news updates at the top and bottom of the hour:wtam.com/listen