(Cleveland) - Presenters at this year’s sold-out Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony, on March 29, at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York have been announced. They include:
· Harry Styles presenting for Stevie Nicks
· Brian May of Queen presenting for Def Leppard
· Janelle Monáe presenting for Janet Jackson
· Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails presenting for The Cure
· David Byrne presenting for Radiohead
· John Taylor & Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran presenting for Roxy Music
· Susanna Hoffs of The Bangles presenting for The Zombies
The Ceremony can be seen on HBO on Saturday, April 27, at 8 p.m.
The pre-ceremony red carpet live stream show will return with Carrie Keagan set to host the official show. The event begins before the Induction Ceremony and will be live-streamed on rockhall.com, as well as the Rock Hall’s major social channels.
A special exhibit dedicated to this year’s inductees will open at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland on March 22.
(Photo by Duane Procop/Getty Images)
Hear news updates at the top and bottom of the hour: wtam.com/listen