Mayfield Says He's Still The QB To Turn The Browns Around

By Ronald Martinez

It was assumed when John Dorsey was hired as GM, the Browns would be moving away from the analytics driven approach that was used by former GM Sashi Brown as Dorsey said he expected to use analytics for about 15 percent of his approach with actual game tape being the other 85 percent.

However,  Baker Mayfield  came out on top of's ratings. Mayfield was not only their No. 1 quarterback in this year's NFL Draft, but the overall top player.

Read the whole story at

(Photo by Ronald Martinez/Getty Images)

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content