ROCKY RIVER, OH - Police blotter notes from Rocky River, Ohio.
- On 03/20/2018 at about 7:30 AM a caller reported a wild turkey was, "creating havoc," in the road on Lake Rd. near Cravings Restaurant. The turkey was moved off the roadway. No one was injured. No photos, video, or incident report is available.
- On 03/20/2018 at about 10:05 AM, a person reported a wild turkey in the parking lot at Heinen's grocery store, 19219 Detroit Rd. and it was upsetting customers. The culprit was located in a grassy area in the parking lot. It was not bothering anyone. Officers were unable to determine if it was the same disorderly turkey from the 7:30 AM call at Cravings.
- On 03/20/2018 at about 11:15 AM police responded to PNC Bank on Center Ridge Rd. after receiving a report that two men attempted to cash fraudulent checks. Jeremiah Sutton, 49, of East Cleveland, and William Rogers, 51, of Strongsville were arrested for Forgery. Report 2018-00493 and booking photos attached.
- On 03/20/2018 at about 3:20 PM, police were notified of a red pick-up trick on Interstate 90 that was swerving on the road. The vehicle was stopped on Hilliard Blvd. and the driver, Howard Peterka, 50, from Cleveland, was arrested for drunk driving. Witnesses indicated he collided with at least one vehicle and a concrete median wall prior to police intervention. Report 2018-00494 and booking photo are attached.
- On 03/24/2018 at about 3:35 AM, police saw a vehicle on Interstate-90 that was involved in a motor vehicle accident. The driver, forty-three year-old Edwin Johnson of Cleveland, was located near the vehicle, which had been reported stolen to Cleveland Police prior to the accident. Mr. Johnson was cited for drunk driving, receiving stolen property, and no driver's license. Report 2018-00520 and booking photo are attached.
- (c) iHeartMedia 2018