Local Tavern's Jackpot Grows

(Cleveland) - The jackpot for the 'Queen Of Hearts' drawing tonight at the Grayton Road Tavern is expected to be well over $4,000,000 dollars.  

The jackpot has not been hit for about a year and there are five cards remaining for this evening's drawing.  

The numbers remaining include 28, 30, 45, 49 and 50.  If the 'Queen Of Hearts' is revealed, the winner will receive 90% of the prize pool.  The remaining 10% will then be rolled over to continue the contest.

The drawing is set for 7:30 this evening.

(Photo courtesy of WTAM 1100's Tom Moore)

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content