(Put-In-Bay) -- An investigation is underway into the electrocution death of a 19-year-old man at Put-In-Bay. Ohio Department of Natural Resources officials say Evan Currie died Friday when an electrical current jumped from his family's boat to the water at the Miller Marina. Investigators say Currie jumped into the water to help his father, who started to struggle while rescuing their dog. His mother unplugged the boat's shore power moments before he was shocked.
Photo Credit: MKD/I Heart Media