Michael Deemer, President & CEO from The Downtown Cleveland Alliance spoke to Bill about Rising foot traffic fuels Downtown recovery - City Advocates application is open - DCA pushes for daytime Amtrak - DCA welcomes new Downtown Experience team members - WinterLand’s Super Saturday was a Success!
Rising foot traffic fuels Downtown recovery
- Downtown Cleveland’s recovery is trending ahead of national averages.
- Check out our new digital dashboard on our website to see key metrics that track and report on Downtown’s recovery.
City Advocates application is open
- DCA seeks to assemble a diverse group of impassioned city builders who represent a wide array of interests, professional backgrounds, and relationships to Downtown.
- The City Advocates program will provide irresistible experiences, cultivate leadership skills, catalyze professional relationships, and deepen civic understanding around growing city centers.
- The application is open Now through March 17th
DCA pushes for daytime Amtrak
- DCA is advocating for expanded East-West passenger rail service that would make Downtown Cleveland a Midwest intercity passenger rail hub in the Midwest. This service would better connect Cleveland to Chicago, Toledo, Pittsburgh, New York City, and Washington D.C
DCA welcomes new Downtown Experience team members
- We are delighted to welcome Kelly Legan and Felicia Jackson to our Program + Activation team, led by VP of Downtown Experience, Eileen Cassidy. They started on February 6th and focus on planning and executing public space activations and community events throughout Downtown.
WinterLand’s Super Saturday was a Success!
- Ice Fest brought hundreds of visitors to NCH to view the 25+ ice sculptures on display as well as the fire and ice performances.
- Live #dtCLE Residential tour and Bright Nights were well attended.
- Be sure to follow us on social media and subscribe to our newsletter to stay up to date on all things Downtown Cleveland!
For more information on Downtown Cleveland’s recovery, or if you’re interested in relocating or expanding your business into Downtown Cleveland, visit DowntownCleveland.com