Michael Deemer, President & CEO from The Downtown Cleveland Alliance spoke to Bill about BY THE NUMBERS - DOWNTOWN LIVING EXPERIENCE TOURS - BRIGHT NIGHTS - SNOW DAYS
BY THE NUMBERS
- Return to office is at 55% compared to the national average of 48.4%
- There were 4.26 million visits made to Downtown Cleveland representing an 83% return compared to December 2019
- Unemployment remains at 5.1%
DOWNTOWN LIVING EXPERIENCE TOURS
- We have four more LIVE #dtCLE tours scheduled throughout January and February
- Participants will be led on a guided tour of five Downtown residences, featuring a variety of residential communities while enjoying food and drink from local restaurants.
- Sip, snack, and see what it’s like to live in Downtown Cleveland!
- Tickets are available for purchase on winterlandcle.com
- Warm up around cozy outdoor fire pits at various locations Downtown this winter.
- Enjoy fun music, tasty cocktails, roasted marshmallows, and more!
- There will be four pop-ups during January and February, each taking place on Saturday evenings from 5-9pm.
- Follow DCA on Facebook and Instagram @dwntowncle to stay in the know about our new pop-up Snow Day activations, which will spontaneously take place when we receive enough snow
- These events take place on Mall B and will include fun winter activities like tubing, sledding, roasting marshmallows, making snowmen, and more! Supplies will be provided, but participants can bring their own too.
- When Snow Day pop-ups occur, they will take place for 2 hours on weekday evenings or weekend afternoons.
For more information on Downtown Cleveland’s recovery, or if you’re interested in relocating or expanding your business into Downtown Cleveland, visit DowntownCleveland.com