Michael Deemer, President & CEO from The Downtown Cleveland Alliance spoke to Bill about what we can expect as Downtown Cleveland Alliance kicks off another Restaurant Week & a full series of events happening in Downtown Cleveland
Warmer weather is here and it's right on time. Tell us what we can expect as Downtown Cleveland Alliance kicks off another Restaurant Week.
• Downtown Cleveland Restaurant Week kicks off this Thursday- kick off event- official start to patio season
◦ Bounce around to the patios of different participating restaurants- purchase $5 samples and receive a raffle ticket to win gift cards to Downtown establishments
◦ Live music, fun and food
• Restaurant Week continues Friday, May 13th- Sunday May 22- Sponsored by Citizens (Bank)
◦ Participating Restaurants: Acqua Di Luca, Lulo, House of Creole
◦ Try new Downtown establishments, visit old favorites
• Visit Downtowncleveland.com for full list of participating restaurants
Restaurant Week is really the kick off not only to patio season but also a full series of events happening in Downtown Cleveland, isn’t that right?
• Memorial Mondays- Food truck activation on the corner of Lakeside and W. 3rd
• Walnut Wednesday- Every Wednesday in Perk Park
• LakeFront Leagues in North Coast Harbor
• Summer events- Metro Health Cleveland Juneteenth Freedom Fest, Cleveland Tall Ships Festival, Light up the Lake4th of July fireworks
Make a day, or night of it. Visit more than 200 restaurants, bars and eateries open in Downtown Cleveland.
• Shop local Shop Small- 5th Street Arcades- CoCo’s Chalky Paints in 5th Street Arcades transformed into enchanted forest.
For more information, or if you’re interested in relocating or expanding into Downtown Cleveland, visit Downtowncleveland.com