Coates For Kids - Loretta Arnold, Operations Manager talked to Bill about the latest CFK update...
· It’s already the 2nd week of our coat collection campaign. Remember that you can donate a winter coat at local malls, Petitti Garden Centers, and many Ganley Auto Group dealerships. A complete list of drop-off locations is on our website at coatsforkidscleveland.org.
· We will add more drop-off locations beginning November 7. For the 25th year in a row, Howard Hanna offices throughout our area will also be collecting coats until December 16. There just may be a Howard Hanna office in your neighborhood so please check the list on our website for the addresses of the participating locations.
· I want to take time to thank our longtime partners at Fogg Corporate Properties. They donate use of their warehouse space, saving Coats for Kids thousands by not having to lease or rent space. We had to relocate our warehouse recently, but they again found warehouse space for us.
· Our move from a warehouse in Cleveland to a different space in Brecksville would not have been possible without Frank Oriti and his team at Mars Trucking providing a truck and moving assistance.
· Dan Kenyon of Kenyon & Sons also was a great help in our move and brought a tow motor along to make the move easier.
· We are so grateful to have the ongoing support of so many longtime partners, including Cintas which launders all donated coats at no cost to Coats for Kids.
· Tide Cleaners is a new partner this year. Tide is professionally cleaning gently used wool coats at no cost to us. Tide has already picked up, cleaned, and returned wool coats donated to us toward the end of last year’s campaign.
· While you’re shopping in November, don’t forget to stop at Discount Drug Mart and buy a paper coat for just $1. All proceeds come back to Coats for Kids.
· Visibility of the paper coat campaign is high thanks to WKYC TV3 and Lamar Outdoor which run TV ads and billboards, respectively, to promote the paper coat campaign.
· Satisfy your sweet tooth at Chick-fil-A with a chocolate chunk cookie, or a bag of them, throughout November. Buy Cookies for Kids where 100% percent of sales will be donated to us.
· And, as always, we are indebted to WTAM and iHeartMedia for their support, running PSAs to promote campaign activities, giving us the chance to talk to you weekly during our campaign and holding our Thank You broadcast for our partners in December each year and more.
Click Here To Listen Live https://www.iheart.com/live/news-radio-wtam-1100-174