Michael Deemer, President & CEO from The Downtown Cleveland Alliance spoke to Bill about There’s something to do just about every day in Downtown Cleveland - what’s on the lineup each and every week?
On several days of the week there’s actually multiple events and activities taking place.
- Animating Downtown public spaces with live music, including:
- Music on the Malls- Wednesdays on Mall C
- Walnut Wednesday- Perk Park
- Warehouse Wednesdays-overlook lunch, Superior Overlook Park
- Pop-ups at US Bank Plaza, Tuesdays and Thursdays, Lunch and happy hour
- Final Fridays at US Bank Plaza
- Launching Busker Program- Add to the activity and vibrancy of Downtown’s neighborhood. Giving artist and entertainers opportunities to showcase talent in public spaces
And those are some of the “micro-activations” but tell us about more of the events and work DCA is doing.
- Party in the Parks- Series of upcoming event activations
- Lighthouse Park grand opening celebration- Wednesday Aug. 24th at 3pm
- Canal Basin Celebration- Sept 10th Canal Basin Park to celebrate the completion of the park’s first phase
- New Mural Unveiling- September 15th- Lighthouse Park 4-6pm
- DCA is working with NOACA and Cleveland Neighborhood Progress to advocate for expanded Amtrak service in Cleveland. As the economic powerhouse of Northeast Ohio, Downtown Cleveland is home to the state’s largest jobs hub and residential downtown area, making it central to business, housing and events, and a critical access route within the region and beyond. We are currently seeking community input and support for the initiative through a survey, running through the month of August. Follow us on social media to see think link to the survey
- 2074 respondents so far
For more information, or if you’re interested in relocating or expanding your business into Downtown Cleveland, visit DowntownCleveland.com