Michael Deemer, President & CEO from The Downtown Cleveland Alliance spoke to Bill about What a week we just came off. Happy belated Juneteenth and Father’s Day. Looking ahead to this week & what can folks look forward to in Downtown Cleveland
Thank you for the well wishes, we enjoyed an amazing MetroHealth Cleveland Juneteenth Freedom Festival, on Saturday.
• Thank you to MetroHealth, Karamu House Ingenuity as well as all the partners and sponsors on a great event
• Celebrating culture, and diversity is important as a Downtown urban center- this past weekend was how Downtown should look and feel every day.
Looking ahead to this week:
Continuing with our 2022 Brand Campaign event Series: The connection the memories are stronger Downtown
• Walnut Wednesday in Perk Park, Music on the Malls- Wednesday Afternoon,
• Lunch in the Lane on Thursday
• Creating events, activations and multiple fun things to do on a daily basis
◦ Part of a strategy to encourage folks to return to Downtown Cleveland for all the cool and amazing experiences that only happen Downtown
• While Downtown shop small, shop local, support Downtown Entrepreneurs
◦ Over 200 restaurants to choose from while Downtown
• We’ve recently launched CleCoin- Downtown Dollars
◦ CleCoin is a digital downtown gift card that you can use at some of your favorite retailers, restaurants, and services. Use CleCoin at all participating locations in Downtown
◦ Visit DowntownCleveland.com for more information on how to use CleCoin Downtown Dollars and for participating Downtown establishments
For more information on events, or if you’re interested in relocating or expanding your business into Downtown Cleveland, visit DowntownCleveland.com