"Business Insider" Gregg Stebben spoke to Bill about "Quitting in place" - After all, during a labor shortage... ...it's doubtful you're going to get fired for only giving 80%. But what does this mean for companies, managers and even you as an employee?
1. What does "quitting in place" mean?
2. What are some of the reasons people are doing this?
3. Is this something employees should consider doing...vs quitting a job they don't like?
4. What does this mean for managers?
5. And what does this mean for small business owners?
Click Here To Listen Live https://www.iheart.com/live/news-radio-wtam-1100-1749/