(OHIO) - Ohio is having its final bottle lottery of the year.
The Ohio Division of Liquor Control is holding the online contest until 11:59 p.m. on December 13th.
Collections prices range from 70-to-300-dollars. Bottles from the Pappy Van Winkle collection are available.
The online lottery gives residents a chance to purchase high-proof liquor.
Entries are accepted now through Dec. 13 at 11:59 p.m.
Available are bottles from the Buffalo Trace Antique and Pappy Van Winkle Collections with prices from $69.99 to $299.99 plus tax.
- Eagle Rare 17- 101 proof
- Old Rip Van Winkle 10- 107 proof
- Pappy Van Winkle 15- 107 proof
- Pappy Van Winkle 20- 90.4 proof
- Pappy Can Winkle 23- 95.6 proof
- Sazerac Rye 18- 90 proof
- Thomas H. Handy- 129.5 proof
- Van Winkle Special Reserve 12 Year- 90.4 proof
- William Larue Weller- 125.3 proof
Those who are 21 years or older, and residents of Ohio may enter.
While you may enter for any or all of the bottles listed in this lottery, you are only eligible to win the right to purchase one bottle.
(Copyright, iHeartMedia 2021)