(OHIO) - Ohio’s Department of Development issued a reminder to state’s businesses this week that millions of dollars in grants are available.
The grants awards business with $10,000, $20,000 or $30,000 depending on money lost in 2020
Grants can be used for a number of expenses including wages, utilities or personal protective equipment
The Department of Development said that more than $120 million remains in the state’s food and beverage establishment grant out of $200 million allocated. Out of $50 million allocated, the state has awarded $13.6 million in the state’s lodging grant.
The grants can be used for the following:
- Personal protective equipment to protect employees, customers, or clients from COVID-19
- Measures taken to protect employees, customers or clients from COVID-19
- Utility payments
- Mortgage or rent payments for business premises (personal residences explicitly excluded)
- Salaries, wages, or compensation paid to contractors or employees, including an employer’s share of health insurance costs
- Business supplies or equipment
For more information, visit https://businesshelp.ohio.gov/
(Copyright, iHeartMedia 2021)