(Cleveland, OH) - Cleveland Metroparks Zoo is again transforming into a winter wonderland this holiday season with Wild Winter Lights presented by NOPEC beginning November 16.
This year’s show features over one million individual lights, a dynamic musical light show, twists on holiday traditions.
Drive-through and walk-through nights are now reservable on select dates by visiting FutureForWildlife.org/lights.
Fall Program Look Ahead:
- November 13: Join the Riparian Ramble and explore the recently restored floodplain of the Chagrin River in South Chagrin Reservation. Free.
- November 14: Come by Rocky River Nature Center and learn about our feathered friends at Birds, Birds, Birds Drop-In. Free.
- November 14: Team up with your child to help solve the mystery of a world-renowned naturalist at this timed Mystery Room challenge at CanalWay Center in Ohio & Erie Canal Reservation. Ages 6 and up with adult. Registration is required.
- November 14: Learn about the lives of snowy owls in this virtual presentation of rare Artic visitors: All About Snowy Owls. Free, virtual presentation only.
- November 17: Talk a walk along Big Creek and learn about turkeys in their preparation for winter at Talking Turkey in Big Creek Reservation.
- November 18: Explore Hinckley Reservation and the region’s largest rodent at Break of Dawn Beaver Hike. Free.
- November 19: Join the Full Moon Hike and explore Acacia Reservation under the moonlit sky. Free.
- November 20: Search for signs of white-tailed deer on this hike through the forests of Brecksville Reservation at The Buck Stops Here.
(Copyright, iHeartMedia, 2021)