Cleveland, OH - Lake Metroparks Farmpark is closed until further notice to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19. Country Lights Drive-Thru is going on as scheduled. For event information and tickets, visit goto.lakemetroparks.com/tickets.
Due to this temporary closure, Lake Metroparks fully intends to extend all Farmpark memberships by whatever period of time we are shut down. This extension will occur once we reopen and normal business resumes; we assure you that Farmpark members will not lose benefits due to this public health concern. Sales of new memberships and renewals have been temporarily halted until Farmpark reopens.
Follow Lake Metroparks Farmpark on Facebook and Lake Metroparks on Twitter (@lakemetroparks) for updates.
Lake Metroparks is offering very limited outdoors-only programs. Registration is required, attendance is limited, and physical distancing measures will be in place. Program participants are required to wear facial coverings in accordance with Ohio’s current statewide mask order. To see current offerings and to register for programs, please visit http://goto.lakemetroparks.com/register-for-a-program
All shelter rentals through 30 will be canceled and refunded. Although not reservable, all park shelters will remain open to the public on a first-come, first-served, shared use basis.
Cabin rentals will be honored through November 30.
Lake Metroparks is not taking shelter and cabin reservations until further notice. Please check back for updates about when we can resume taking reservations. If you have questions, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com or 440-358-7275.
Follow Lake Metroparks on Facebook and Lake Metroparks on Twitter (@lakemetroparks) or visit http://goto.lakemetroparks.com/COVID-19 for updates.
- All park trails
- All playgrounds
- Nature Play at Penitentiary Glen Reservation
- Pine Ridge Country Club operating with COVID-19 rules
- Erie Shores Golf Course operating with COVID-19 rules
- The observation tower at Lake Erie Bluffs
- The pier at Painesville Township Park
- Canine Meadow Dog Park
- The archery range at Hidden Lake
- Shelters may be used first-come, first-served as follows:
- Non-exclusive, shared-use (multiple groups may use a shelter; please spread out with each group using a different table in shelter)
- The maximum number of people per picnic table/group is ten.
- Picnic table edges must remain six feet apart at all times.
- Potlucks/self-serve buffets are prohibited per State of Ohio orders.
- Restrooms are open for emergency use only.
As always, Lake Metroparks is working hard to maintain your parks and keep them safe and accessible. Please visit your parks and do your part to use them in a way that respects each other and follows public health guidance.
Photo courtesy of Lake Metroparks
(Copyright, iHeartMedia, 2020)
Listen to WTAM news at the top and bottom of the hour