Cleveland - Looking for places to bring friends and family in town over the holidays?
With new exhibits, festive activities, rock & roll themed programs, and holiday décor, December is filled with holiday cheer at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. They're open every day except Christmas and are keeping the lights on for special extended hours until 7 p.m. on Friday the 27th and Saturday the 28th.
Holiday activities, programs and exhibits included with Museum admission:
- New Exhibit: Experience the Rock Hall’s newest exhibit, Play It Loud: Instruments of Rock & Roll, a rare, up close look at the artists and instruments that created the songs we know and love. Co-organized with The Metropolitan Museum of Art, this is the only time these iconic instruments will be together in one massive collection!
- Rock & Roll Game Show: Compete to win prizes in the Rock Hall’s game show every Friday in December at 12:30 p.m. on the Klipsch Audio Main Stage!
- Rock & Roll Classics Concert: Join the Rock Hall’s jam band, The Mechanics, for holiday hits and Inductee classics every Friday and Saturday in December at 1:00 p.m. on the Klipsch Audio Main Stage. Sing along with our crew then head up to the brand new Garage where it’s your turn to play. Pick up your own instrument and join one of our holiday-themed jams.
- Holiday Shopping: Whether you choose to visit the Rock Hall’s Museum store in person (no ticket required) or online, you can take advantage of special holiday offers on a wide selection of items for music lovers, or stop by the Membership desk to purchase the gift of a Rock Hall Membership.
- Festive Food & Drinks: On Friday the 27th and Saturday the 28th enjoy our extended hours with dinner, a Christmas ale, free live music from 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. or unwind at our new pop up cocktail lounge on Level 4.
- Holiday Photos: Start a new tradition and grab a special holiday photo on our plaza at the Long Live Rock letters or stop by Magic Memories photo booth on level 0 to commemorate your visit.
© 2019 iHeartMedia, Inc.
Hear news updates at the top and bottom of the hour:wtam.com/listen