$2 Million Jackpot Remains After Queen Of Hearts Was Not Picked

Parma - Folks are going to have to wait at least one more week.

The three of spades was the card drawn, leaving only six cards left.

If you're curious,this is how the game works. All you have to do is buy a $1 raffle ticket and select which remaining card you think the Queen of Hearts card is hiding behind.

The first ticket drawn will have a shot at the Queen of Hearts. If the Queen of Hearts is not found with the player's selected number, four more tickets will be drawn with the following prize payout: 

- Ticket 2: $800

- Ticket 3: $600

- Ticket 4: $400

- Ticket 5: $200

90 percent of the jackpot goes to the winner if the Queen of Hearts is found. The other 10 percent is used to start the next round's jackpot. If the card selected is the Queen of Spades, Diamonds or Clubs, the payout is $4,000. Any other card results in a $2,000 payout.

The drawing Wednesday was at nearly $2.4 million. The next drawing will take place next Wednesday at Legends Sports Bar and Grille in Parma at 8pm.

Photo by: Kyle Cornell / WTAM 1100

© 2019 iHeartMedia, Inc.

Hear news updates at the top and bottom of the hour:wtam.com/listen

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content