(Cleveland, OH) -- An infant was in the hospital this week with a high blood alcohol level. Officials say the seven-month-old had a BAC that was three-times the legal limit for an adult when they arrived. At first healthcare workers administered Narcan, thinking the baby had accidentally overdosed. The baby's mother says she left the child in someone else's car and they may have put alcohol in a bottle to get her daughter to fall asleep.
Photo by Mario Tama/Getty Images
Hear news updates at the top and bottom of the hour: wtam.com/listen