(CLEVELAND) A new study shows some unusual Netflix viewing habits as we approached Valentine's Day. The analysts at HighSpeedInternet.com found, among other things, the following:
- Almost one in ten people surveyed say they’ve dated someone just to use their Netflix subscription. (Millennials say they do this more than any other age group!)
- One third of people surveyed say they’ve used an ex’s Netflix password.
- 29% of those surveyed say they’ve gotten into a verbal argument over what to watch on Netflix.
- More than half of people surveyed say they’ve “Netflix cheated” on their partner.
- When asked if they’d rather give up sex or streaming TV for one year, 30% of people say they’d give up sex to be able to stream their favorite TV shows.
Here’s the full report
© 2019 iHeartMedia Photo Courtesy Netflix
Hear news updates at the top and bottom of the hour: wtam.com/listen