1. The Cavaliers set a NBA playoff record on Friday night by having a 41 point lead over the Celtics and game 3 last night at The Q, which the Cavs lost 111-108 and now have a 2-1 series lead over the Celtics. What are your thoughts on the Cavs heading into game 4 of the Eastern Conference Finals tomorrow night?
2. Some parents in Bedford are furious over a social media post made by a middle school teacher, Caitlin Cormack, on Snapchat. Cormack who is now on paid administrative leave because of the comment which said, “These damn kids are parents. Not enough money for school supplies or passing grades but out here renting horses and carriages for the prom.” What should happen to Cormack? Should she be fired or allowed to return to the classroom?
3. President Trump along with his wife Melania, arrived in Saudi Arabia over the weekend and like Michelle Obama in 2015, Melania did not wear a scarf over her head upon her arrival. Trump criticized Obama two years ago, should his wife have worn a scarf?
4. “The Greatest Show On Earth” is no longer in business. The final Ringling Bros. and Barnum and Bailey circus performed their last show before a sold out crowd at Nassau Coliseum over the weekend. What are your thoughts on the end of an era? Is it a good thing or a bad thing?
5. The Indians are at the quarter pole of the season with a record of 23-19. Is the team playing better, the same or worse than you expected at the start of the season?
6. Kate Middleton’s younger sister, Pippa Middleton, married James Matthews in Inglefield, Berkshire over the weekend with Prince Harry in attendance. The bride’s nephew and niece, Prince George and Princess Charlotte were pager boy and flower girl. The bride, wore a Giles Deacon dress and arrived to the church in a 1951 Jaguar Mk V with her father. What did you think of Pippa’s dress? Did you follow the news on the ceremony?
7. “Five Guys” is the new champion of burger brands according to a new Harris poll beating out “In-N-Out”. “Five Guys” burgers are cooked in an open kitchen in front of customers and their fries are cooked in peanut oil. Have you ever had a “Five Guys” burger? Who do you think makes the best burger in Northeast Ohio?
8. Last year, the United States provided $33 billion in foreign aid. The money was given to 100 countries around the world for many types of projects including boosting agricultural productivity in Nepal, encouraging young people ion Kyrgyzstan to vote and providing humanitarian relief to Haiti after an earthquake. Does foreign aid help the living standards in poor and needy countries? Should the U.S. cut back or cut out foreign aid money in the next budget?
9. More than 25% of millennials in college say they plan on moving back home after they graduate to save money in order to pay pack their student loans. The average graduate owes more than $10,000 after graduating. What if anything can be done about student debt?
10. There is a new Ebola virus outbreak in the Congo in Africa. This is the 8th outbreak since 1976 and the last outbreak in 2014 left at least 66 people dead. The World Health Organization says the country has reported three deaths in the last month. Anyone who gets the Ebola virus has a 50-50 shot at living. Is enough being done to help the poor areas of the Congo?