Kevin H. Myeroff, CPA, CFP - NCA Financial Planners spoke to Bill about some steps can save you a lot of financial pain that unfortunately gets inflicted when spending on the holidays.
Hear “Cleveland’s Morning News with Wills and Snyder” weekdays 5 a.m. to 9 a.m. www.wtam.com/listen
1. Set your overall budget NOW.
2. DO NOT, underestimate marketers
About 4b sent thanksgiving to end of year
Psychology of selling
3. Hunt do not shop
4. Set detailed gift spending per person
5. Don’t lose sight of the meaning of the holiday
6. Post holiday financial depression is real