1. Tuesday marked the 17th anniversary of 9/11. President Trump spoke in Shanksville, Pennsylvania and Vice President gave remarks at the Pentagon. What do you remember about 9/11 and where were you when the twin World Trade Center towers were hit?
2. More than a million evacuations have been ordered in the Carolinas and Virginia as the region prepares for the approach of Hurricane Florence. North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper called Florence an "extremely dangerous, life-threatening, historic hurricane". President Trump has declared a state of emergency in both Carolinas and has also cancelled two campaign events. Forecasters say the storm could make landfall with 130 mph winds and storm surges 12 feet high and it could rain could for several days. Have you been keeping an eye on Florence? Do you know anyone in its projected path?
3. The off-duty Dallas police officer charged with manslaughter claims she shot and killed 26-year-old Botham Shem Jean after he ignored her “verbal commands.” Amber Guyger was returning home from a very long shift in uniform when she walked into Jean’s apartment on Thursday night, mistaking it for her own. According to a Texas Rangers arrest affidavit, Guyger said she fired her gun after Jean ignored her “verbal commands” and then called 911. How do you think Guyger ended up in Jean's apartment?
4. Former Browns wide receiver Corey Coleman is going from the basement to the penthouse as the former first rounder signed a one year contract with the New England Patriots. Would he be a good pick up in fantasy football?
5. Former American League MVP Josh Donaldson made his debut with the Indians last night starting at 3rdbase. With the addition of Donaldson and with Jason Kipnis in center field they have an all-star or former all-star at every positon with Yonder Alonso at first, Jose Ramirez and second, Francisco Lindor at short, Michael Brantley in left, Melky Cabrera in right, Yan Gomes at catcher and Edwin Encarnacion as DH. Can you think of any other team that had an all-star at every position? Do you think Donaldson can be a difference maker?
6. Play “O Tannebaum” song hook: Amazon says they will sell and ship real evergreen Christmas trees this holiday season. Trees like Douglas firs and Norfolk Island pines will be sent within 10 days of being cut down and should survive the shipping just fine, according to Amazon. Do you think people will buy tress on line? Would you?
7. A school district in South Carolina is getting rid of “snow days” and is replacing them with eLearning Days. When classrooms are closed because of the weather, teachers will send parents digital assignments their children will have to complete at home. If for any reason students have a problem accessing the internet, they will still be required to complete the assignment within five days on their own time. What you like to see eLearning days be implemented in Northeast Ohio schools?
8. Hundreds of rare gold coins were discovered beneath an Italian theater. They were discovered by construction crews at the previous site of a historic theater in northern Italy, which closed in the 1990s. The coins were found in what appears to be a soapstone vase or jar, believed to be from 474 B.C. If you found them, would you have kept one?
9. The states of New York and Nebraska are launching its own investigation into sex abuse cover-ups in the Catholic church. New York Attorney General Barbara Underwood has issued subpoenas to all eight of the state's dioceses to review how they handled allegations of child sex abuse. The move comes in the wake of last month's bombshell grand jury report on sex abuse cover-ups in Pennsylvania. Would you like to see Ohio Attorney Mike DeWine do the same?
10. A man who was found guilty of punching the organizer of last year's deadly white nationalist rally in Charlottesville has been slapped with a fine - of one U.S. dollar, he faced up to one year in jail. Jeffrey Winder hit Unite the Right organizer Jason Kessler in the back of the head while Kessler was giving a press conference. One person was killed during last year's rally when a man drove his car into a crowd of protesters. Do you agree with the jury's verdict?