1. Ousted Ohio State coach Zack Smith reportedly took a picture of his private part next to a White House bathroom towel that had the seal of the President of the United States in 2015 during their visit to the White House after they won the nation championship in 2014, he ordered more than $2,200 in sex toys and had sex with a staffer on campus. What do you think about the latest news on Zack Smith as we await the Urban Meyer decision?
2. Josh Gordon is back and the Browns played their second game with no stripes on their helmets. Head coach Hue Jackson says they have to earn their stripes. Will that take a regular season win? Are you optimistic that Gordon can get back to Pro Bowl form?
3. 16-year-old Jordan Holgerson is sharing her thoughts about what should happen to Taylor Smith, a teen who pushed her off a 60-foot bridge in Washington state. She told NBC News “At first I didn’t really want Taylor to get into trouble, but now that I’ve thought about it more, I’m kind of wanting her to sit in jail and think about at least what she did.” Holgerson is still recovering from the six broken ribs, two punctured lungs and multiple internal injuries she sustained after being pushed off a bridge by Taylor Smith. What do you think should happen to Taylor Smith?
4. To get a new TSA compliant driver’s license that will allow you to fly commercially you need to bring proof of your full legal name, prove your date of birth, prove you social security number and bring two separate proofs of your current address such as utility bills or a bank statement. Do you think the new government ID will make us safer?
5. The Indians open up a four game series in Fenway Park tonight against the Boston Red Sox who have the best record in baseball. How important is this series to the psyche of the Tribe?
6. The former Canton human trafficking victim who helped kill her pimp will remain in prison. The Ohio Supreme Court upheld Alexis Martin's life sentence despite finding Summit County Juvenile Court should have invoked the state's safe-harbor law. The law protects children whose crimes are tied to being a victim of human trafficking. Martin was 15 when she helped orchestrate the murder of Angelo Kerney in 2013. How do you feel about the Ohio Supreme Court ruling?
7. To commemorate “National Women’s Equality Day” a “Go Topless Rally” will be held this coming weekend in Ashville, North Carolina. GoTopless.org says on its website: “If men are allowed to go topless in public women should have the same constitutional right”. What do you think? Should women be legally allowed to go topless?
8. A school district in South Carolina is getting rid of “snow days” and is replacing them with eLearning Days. When classrooms are closed because of the weather, teachers will send parents digital assignments their children will have to complete at home. If for any reason students have a problem accessing the internet, they will still be required to complete the assignment within five days on their own time. What you like to see eLearning days be implemented in Northeast Ohio schools?
9. U.S. Steel has announced at least $750 million in investment in its Gary, Indiana mill in what's being hailed as a "renaissance" for the steel plant. Company and government officials said the major investment would help preserve the 3,875 good-paying steelworker jobs there. U.S. Steel plans to modernize machinery at the mill and bring in state-of-the-art production equipment. What's your take on the U.S. steel industry today?
10. According to a new CNN poll, two-thirds of Americans are ready for the probe (led by Robert Mueller) to come to its conclusion. That percentage of respondents comes from a majority of both Republicans and Democrats. Do you think the probe will end before the November mid-term elections?