1. President Trump is open to dialogue with the Iranians if they are up to a meeting. He also pointed out that he would do so without any preconditions. Trump said, “It’s good for the country, good for them, good for us and good for the world. No preconditions. If they want to meet, I’ll meet.” Do you think a meeting with Iran will happen?
2. The struggle continues against the deadly California wildfires and officials say eight people have now been confirmed dead including some firefighters. The Carr fire near Redding is the largest in the state and the latest stats from the fires show that crews are working on 17 wildfires across California and have scorched 200,000 acres. How brave to you have to be to fight a fire?
3. A judge in Durham, North Carolina has ordered Francisco Huizar III to pay Keith King $8.8 million in damages for seducing his wife, Danielle, and ruining his marriage. King used text messages, Facebook posts, phone records and hotel receipts to prove his case. What do you think of the ruling?
4. A teenager in Queens, New York and his older brother killed a burglar trying to break into their home early on Monday. The brothers confronted the burglar after he knocked on the door and tried to push his way into the home after the 16-year-old had answered the door. The burglar ended up kicking in the door. That's when the 27-year-old brother joined his sibling in stabbing and bashing the intruder over the head with a baseball bat. What are your thoughts on what happened?
5. The answer is “He’s been the host of Jeopardy since 1984”. The question is “Who is Alex Trebek?” Trebek, 78-years-old, told TMZ he may be ready to retire. He said there’s a 50-50 chance, maybe a little less he stays on as host past the end of his contract in 2020. What’s the answer to his long-term success?
6. The former archbishop of Washington, D.C. Cardinal Theodore McCarrick was forced to resigned by Pope Francis because of child abuse allegations. Church officials say he sexually abused a 16-year-old 50 years ago, another person came forward and said McCarrick abused him when he was 11-years-old and several men said they were forced to sleep with him at a beach house when they were in seminary school. Pope Francis ordered that the 88-year should go into seclusion for a life a penance and prayer until a canonical trial. Is that enough?
7. A Spirit Airlines flight from New York to Fort Lauderdale had to be diverted to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina because of a smell reminiscent of dirty socks. The crew opened the emergency exits when they landed so the plane could be aired out. 7 to 10 passengers were taken to the hospital with unknown conditions. Is there a worse smell than smelly feet? Have you ever had to deal with anyone that had smelly feet? No names please.
8. Idaho prisoners across state correctional facilities reportedly hacked hand-held tablets in a mass scheme to steal nearly $225,000. The inmates were able to use JPay tablets to transfer the funds into their own accounts by exploiting a vulnerability within the device. What should be done to the prisoners?
9. Disney and Fox are reportedly giving the thumbs up to a $71 billion deal as shareholders approved Disney's plan to purchase most of 21st Century Fox assets. Disney outbid a Comcast offer to buy Fox for $65 billion which includes Fox's 30% stake in Hulu. What do you think of the deal?
10. Rooster Money's new "Kids Allowance Report" finds kids will make about $110 in allowance this summer, or about $8.43 a week. Mowing the lawn, washing the car, and gardening are the top three money makes. Do you think kids should get an allowance?