1. Tonight’s the night! Game one of The NBA Finals between the Cavs and Warriors. What’s your prediction about tonight’s game?
2. More than 834,000 people have retweeted Damarious Randall’s social media post “If the Cleveland Cavaliers win the 2018 NBA finals I’ll buy everyone who retweet’s this a jersey.” At the Browns training facility in Berea on Wednesday, Randall said, “I definitely didn't think it would go as viral as it did. I definitely didn't think the Cleveland fan base would go this crazy about it. Obviously, it was a joke.” Do you think it’s funny if he does not pay up if the Cavs win?
3. President Trump signed a bill allowing terminally ill patients access to experimental medical treatments not yet approved by the Food and Drug Administration. Would you want a loved one to experiment with unproven drugs if it was their last chance at life? Would you do it?
4. The parents of a 15-year-old boy in Macon, Georgia had their son taken away for letting him smoke marijuana to try and stop his seizures. Suzanna and Matthew Brill were desperate to try anything as every pharmaceutical prescription they tried didn't help stop David’s seizures but Georgia is not among the states that have legalized medical marijuana. David is now in a group home and his parents are facing possible fines and jail time after being charged with reckless conduct. Did the authorities make the right decision?
5. The world’s oldest man want to stop smoking. Fredie Blom from South Africa is 114-years-old. He said he quit drinking years ago but he just can't kick the smoking habit. Blom says the urges are too strong. Does it really matter if he quits or not?
6. Sylvester Stallone’s ex-wife Brigitte Nielsen is pregnant at the age of 54. She posted a photo of herself in a white maternity dress with quite a big baby bump in her tummy. Nielsen who co-starred in “Rocky IV” has four sons ages 34, 28, 25 and 23. This is her first child with her husband Mattia Dessi, they’ve been married since 2006. What do you think about a woman having a baby at the age of 54?
7. A bill in the Ohio House of Representatives is calling for schools to begin the academic year after Labor Day. Most schools will be out for the summer next week and kids will return to school in late August. Should schools start classes after Labor Day?
8. Fortune Magazine is out with their annual Fortune 500 list and the number one company for the sixth year in a row is Walmart with more than $500 billion in annual sales. Rounding out the top five companies are Exxon Mobil, Berkshire Hathaway, Apple and United Health Care Group. Do you see Walmart hanging onto the top spot for years to come?
9. A private search by a U.S. firm for Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 ended its search. Malaysia had agreed earlier this year to pay Houston-based Ocean Infinity up to $70 million if it found the plane during a 90-day search in the southern Indian Ocean. Ocean Infinity finished scouring its targeted search area in April and had requested an extension through May 29th, which was granted. What's the likelihood the plane will ever be found?
10. Speaking at the White House, President Trump says it "looks like" the FBI spied on his campaign. Over the past few days, Trump has suggested an FBI informant was planted in his campaign for political purposes and is calling it “Spygate”. How likely do you think it is that the FBI spied on his campaign?