1. Tomorrow morning every woman with a fantasy about being a princess will be glued to their television watching The Royal Wedding as Prince Harry and Meghan Markle tie the knot. Markle issued this statement about her father: "Sadly, my father will not be attending our wedding. I have always cared for my father and hope he can be given the space he needs to focus on his health. I would like to thank everyone who has offered generous messages of support.” Will your wives be watching the Royal Wedding?
2. An Oklahoma woman lost her life following an incident where she was viciously mauled by seven small dogs. Tracy Garcia, 52, was outside her home last week when her neighbor's six dachshund-terrier mixes and one border collie mix attacked her. Police killed one dog who charged at them and the others were euthanized at the owner's request. It's not clear what lead to the attack but an investigation is ongoing. Should the home owner by charged with involuntary manslaughter?
3. White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders is one of the most admired women in America. The polling firm YouGov published the results of its “World’s Most Admired” survey and respondents in the U.S. ranked Huckabee Sanders the 9th most admired woman in the world. YouGov also noted that First Lady Melania Trump is also greatly admired. Do you agree with the poll about Huckabee Sanders?
4. Game three of the Eastern Conference finals between the Cavs and Celtics is tomorrow night at The Q. Will we be looking at the Celtics possibly getting out the brooms on Monday or the Cavs having a chance to even the series?
5. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says that any romaine lettuce in stores now is definitely not the E. coli tainted kind that came out of Yuma. Arizona and is OK to eat. The outbreak made 172 people sick in 32 states. Will you go out and buy romaine this weekend?
6. “Justify” is the Preakness favorite at 1-2 odds ahead of Kentucky Derby runner up- Good Magic. Will Justify still have a shot at The Triple Crown after this weekend?
7. A new Triple A poll finds that 20% of Americans say they will buy an electric car or hybrid when they purchase their next vehicle, up 15% from a year ago. Reliability and range are the two most important factors though for consumers when looking to an electric or hybrid car. Are you ready to go electric? Would you have concerns about running out of juice?
8. A new survey finds that 25% of children six years-old and under have their own mobile device spending as much as 21 hours a week on their devices; 20% of parents say they did it to keep their kids entertained and 80% say they don’t limit the amount of usage. Is six years-old too young for kids to have their own mobile device such as an iPad?
9. A new survey of two-thousand Americans found that 16% would have sex with a robot frequently if they could and the survey says they would be willing to pay nearly than $1,700 for a sex robot. How soon do you think it will be until we have artificial intelligent sex robots? Do you foresee them becoming main stream?
10. The “Fearless Girl” statue in New York City is getting a new home outside the New York Stock Exchange facing the building. The art work was installed last year by a Boston based firm to encourage more companies to put women on their boards. It is symbolic that she will be facing down the New York Stock Exchange? Have you seen or heard about the “Fearless Girl”?