Michael Deemer, President & CEO from The Downtown Cleveland Alliance spoke to Bill about Fall is Coming! - Expanded Lakefront Eateries - Advocacy
Fall is Coming!
- We are gearing up for our first ever Fall Fest at North Coast Harbor!
- On the first three Saturdays of October, enjoy fall food staples, games, live music, and more.
- Each Fall Fest day will feature different experiences of fun for people of all ages!
- The first date of Fall Fest is October 7th, 2-6pm, wear your favorite flannels, visit our many community partner stations for free children’s activities, jam out to Jul Big Green, and fill up on funnel cakes & hot cider
Expanded Lakefront Eateries
- Sushi 86 and Bites have moved to a new Downtown home! These two eateries are now located at the Harbor Verandas, the luxury apartment building located on the East Ninth Street Pier.
- The expansion of dining establishments in North Coast Harbor reflects the ongoing enhancement of the lakefront region. The development not only caters to the needs of tourists but also benefits the growing residential community.
- Visit our website to explore all dining experiences available in Downtown, ranging from fast-casual eateries to high-end fine dining establishments, ensuring there is something for everyone.
- Downtown Cleveland will soon be welcoming smart parking meters!
- City Council recently approved a plan to replace all coin-operated parking meters with the ability to pay by credit card kiosk or smartphone app. You will start seeing these around Downtown very soon!
- We are enthusiastic to support $3.5 billion in public and private investment in Bedrock’s riverfront masterplan.
- Last night, City Council approved an ordinance to allow the Mayor’s Administration to sign a master development agreement that will open the riverfront for all to enjoy.
- Part of this larger plan is a collaboration between Bedrock, the Cleveland Cavaliers, and the Cleveland Clinic who have plans to relocate the Cavs practice facility to the riverfront.
- This facility will also offer treatment, nutrition, training and recovery services for a wide range of athletes.
For more information on Downtown Cleveland’s recovery, or if you’re interested in relocating or expanding your business into Downtown Cleveland, visit DowntownCleveland.com