Michael Deemer, President & CEO from The Downtown Cleveland Alliance spoke to Bill about the kids are back in school, but summer isn’t quite over yet. How is Downtown Cleveland rounding off the summer?
Downtown is more alive every single day. We are continuing to encourage people to get vaccinated, practice good hygiene and social distance when possible.
Downtown’s recovery is underway, and the proof is in the numbers. DCA recently surveyed major downtown employers on their return-to-office strategies:
- 90% are back in the office already, either full time or in a hybrid model.
- Thesurvey showed us that the top 3 reasons employers were choosing to bring their workforces back to the office wereimproved collaboration;improved productivity; and agreater sense of workplace culture.
For those that have been Downtown, there are more people walking and attending events like Walnut Wednesday, North Coast Namaste at the Harbor shows running in Playhouse Square.
How does Cleveland’s upcoming Mayoral Election factor into Downtown’s recovery?
Major moment for Downtown Cleveland amid our recovery. Our next leader will be charged with leading the city toward a stronger future.
- Reminder: Early voting underway
- Primary election- Sept 17th
- DCA published its first ever Public Policy Agenda and Voter Education guide
- Residents can use it to learn how & where to vote
- Published responses from candidate questionnaire to better inform Downtown stakeholders on each candidate's vision for downtown.
For more information, or if you’re interested in expanding, relocating, or investing in Downtown Cleveland, visit Downtowncleveland.com