Michael Deemer from The Downtown Cleveland Alliance spoke to Bill about Now that it’s June, what can Downtown expect to look like as we begin the summer?
People are steadily returning to Downtown for work, to do business and have fun.
- Walnut Wednesday is returning to Downtown Cleveland tomorrow Wednesday June 2nd
- 11am – 1:30pm; 6/2 – 9/1 on Perk Plaza
- The return of the downtown lunchtime destination/tradition; last one was summer of 2019
- Features live music/acts each week; opportunity to experience an assortment of lunchtime offerings from their favorite local chefs
- Walnut Wednesday June 2nd lineup includes:
- Kona Ice of Strongsville
- Manna Truck CLE
- Smooth Rider
- The Food Depot
- Wild Spork
- The food truck list is updated each week at downtowncleveland.com/walnutwednesday
- Cleveland Indians increased to full capacity at Progressive Field
- Full capacity of 35,041 fans at Progressive Field
- Significant boost to retailers, restaurants and bars in Downtown Cleveland
The return of Walnut and Progressive Field returning to full capacity for tribe Games, lines up pretty well as office workers return to Downtown, correct?
- Business leaders have made announcements about the return of workers to work spaces
- Example: Rocket mortgage announce they would be phasing their employers
- Expect to see a lot more people and foot traffic Downtown
- Increased foot traffic will help support the Downtown Cleveland open businesses and restaurant new to Downtown:
For more information, or if you’re considering relocating your business to Downtown Cleveland, visit Downtown Cleveland.com