Michael Deemer from The Downtown Cleveland Alliance spoke to Bill about 22nd Annual Ruth Ratner Miller Awards Recap - Congratulations to all the development winners, and to the DCA Ambassadors who were honored
Mike and I had a great time hosting the Ruth Ratner Miller Awards again this year. Michael, how did the event shape up last Friday?
- One of the best virtual events of the year
- Grateful to the Ratner and Miller families
- We’re not just bringing downtown back. We never left.
- Great event to highlight $320 million of Development in Downtown Cleveland.
- Downtown Development- Best indicator of investment
- 13 Development Awards given to projects completed in 2020
- Strong foundation –> more vibrant, inclusive, and dynamic
Congratulations to all the development winners, and to the DCA Ambassadors who were honored as well, is that correct?
- DCA’s Clean & Safe Ambassadors were honored with the Ruth Ratner Miller Lifetime Achievement Award
- Clean, safe, welcoming, and investment-ready foundation
- Live-work-play environment
- Special thanks to the ambassadors for all the work they do.
- Also, during the event we honored DCA President & CEO, Joe Marinucci
- Retiring later this month
- Family, civic, and private partners, colleagues and friends shared testimonials to honor and thank Joe for his nearly four-decade commitment to leading the revitalization of Downtown Cleveland.
- To view the event visit our YouTube page, Youtube.com, search Downtown Cleveland Alliance
For more information, or if you’re considering relocating or expanding your business into Downtown Cleveland, visit Downtowncleveland.com