Michael Deemer from The Downtown Cleveland Alliance spoke to Bill about being in the middle of Downtown Cleveland Restaurant Week...how is it going so far?
- Great start
- DTC RW is a way to support restaurants through colder winter months
- More than 20 restaurants signed up- offer prix-fixe lunch and dinner menus at $15, $30, $40 price points.
- Runs through Sunday, February 28th
- Dine-in, carryout options available
- All participating restaurants and menus can be viewed on DowntownCleveland.com
February is a big month. While the alliance hosts Restaurant Week can you tell us how the DCA is celebrating Black History Month?
- This month’s Downtown Now! Webinar episode is dedicated to celebrating Black History
- We will host a discussion with former Cleveland Cavaliers Campy Russell and Jim Chones and former Cleveland Indian Marquis Grissom about their personal experiences and the role Black athletes and sports in Cleveland plays in the ongoing struggle for racial justice and equity.
- Last fall three of Cleveland’s professional sports teams joined together for an initiative to address social justice issues- so we will discuss that initiative and what we hope to accomplish.
- It takes a whole city to tackle
- work of our hometown teams
- connection to community work
- Historical connections
For more information on Downtown Cleveland, or if you are considering relocating or expanding your business into the city center, visit DowntownCleveland.com