Michael Deemer from The Downtown Cleveland Alliance spoke to Bill about Restaurant Week is back. What can we expect during this year’s Restaurant Week?
- Restaurant Week takes place this Friday, February 19th through Sunday, February 28th
- Offering prix fixe menus for lunch and dinner at $15, $30, $40 price points
- Visit your favorites, and try some of the new restaurants just opened
- This year, RW included opportunity for carry-out, delivery, and dining in.
- All restaurants are clean and safe- following latest health and safety guidelines
- For a list of the participating restaurants, visit downtowncleveland.com
Tell us a little about why Downtown Restaurant Week is even more important than usual this year.
- Downtown Cleveland Restaurant Week has always been an opportunity to support restaurants during winter months.
- Pandemic has made it even tougher for businesses, especially in the food service industry.
- Driving business into the Downtown establishments when business is traditionally slower
- Provide additional support, marketing and visibility to Downtown restaurants
- Entrepreneurial restauranteurs investing in Downtown throughout the pandemic.
- Need to support the new and our old favorites to make sure they are there when we reunite with our work colleagues and big events return later this year
- For a list of participating restaurants visit DowntownCleveland.com
- And also to see a full list of (140) restaurants and essential businesses visit Downtowncleveland.com
For more information on Downtown Cleveland, or if you’re looking to relocate or expand your business, visit Downtowncleveland.com