Airbnb Gas Leak Kills 3 Americans In Mexico City

Photo: Getty Images-John Coletti

Three American tourists who were found dead in a Mexico City Airbnb last month likely died of carbon monoxide poisoning, autopsy results reveal.

Courtez Hall, 33, Kandace Florence, 28, and Jordan Marshall, also 28, were visiting Mexico City in October to celebrate Dia de los Muertos, also known as Day of the Dead, authorities say. On October 30th, Florence called her boyfriend in the United States to tell him she wasn't feeling well. The call was suddenly disconnected, and her boyfriend never spoke to her again, the New York Post reports. The boyfriend notified local police, who found all three visitors dead.

While the U.S. State Department has confirmed the deaths, a spokesperson says the investigation is being handled by Mexican authorities.

Click Here To Listen Live

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content