Are you interested in helping the Cleveland APL from the comfort of your own home? Do you love animals but would rather have the cuteness without the long-term commitment? Consider becoming a Foster Care Volunteer. Foster volunteers provide temporary, in-home care for animals until they are ready for adoption. The APL will provide you with training, supplies, and medical care for any foster animal you take into your home.
Animals in need of foster care include:
• Animals too young to be adopted
• Mothers with their nursing offspring
• Animals being treated for an illness
• Animals recovering from an injury
How do you become a Cleveland APL foster parent?
1. Sign up to attend a Foster Volunteer Orientation. Click here to sign up!
2. Complete a Foster Home Application after attending orientation.
3. Take home your first foster animal!
The Cleveland APL’s Foster Program has helped thousands of animals get a second chance at life and we couldn’t do it without the care and dedication of our foster care volunteers.
Questions? Please contact the APL at 216-377-1635 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org