Rocky River -
- On 05/28/2019 at about 9:30 AM a resident at the Beachcliff Place Apartments 22455 Lake Rd. reported an SUV parked in the back of a building had a window smashed out. The vehicle appeared to have been rifled through. The registered owner did not live in the apartment complex and was unfamiliar to staff.
- On 05/30/2019 at at about 8:30 PM police responded to a River Oaks Dr. condominium after a reported assault. A woman was visiting her daughter when a neighbor accused the resident of having an affair with her boyfriend. During the confrontation, the boyfriend allegedly assaulted one of the women. Criminal charges are pending.
- On 06/01/2019 at about 12:40 AM staff at Westwood Country Club requested special attention to the grounds overnight after they chased away a group of juveniles attempting to swim in the pool about an hour earlier. At about 3:00 AM an officer checking the grounds discovered four twenty-year-old Rocky River women swimming in the pool. Management at the Country Club declined to prosecute the women for trespassing but requested they be escorted off the property.
- On 06/01/2019 at about 12:15 PM a resident at 1742 Wagar Rd. reported the seat on his bicycle was stolen while the bike was in his garage.
- On 06/01/2019 at about 4:15 PM a caller reported that he complained to the clerk at Taco Bell 21805 Center Ridge Rd. that his order was wrong before the clerk threatened him. The caller, Abdulameer Al-Edany, 30-years-old from Rocky River, was wanted by the Rocky River Police Department for non-appearance for a traffic violation and was arrested. Witnesses were unable to confirm the confrontation between the caller and clerk.
- On 06/03/2019 at about 3:15 PM a River Oaks Dr. resident reported the theft of an unlocked Trek bicycle from an open garage that occurred the night before.
© 2019 iHeartMedia, Inc.
Hear news updates at the top and bottom of the hour:wtam.com/listen