Rocky River -
- On 05/14/2019 at about 6:10 PM police responded to the Westshore Unitarian Church 20401 Hilliard Blvd. after a tow-truck driver reported a vehicle operating recklessly. The caller reported that he could smell alcohol on the driver's breath after a confrontation on Hilliard Blvd. and called police while following the vehicle to the church.
After field sobriety testing, 32-year-old Kristopher Hettich of Rocky River was arrested for drunk driving.
- On 05/15/2019 at about 7:35 AM an Endsley Rd. resident reported her car was gone through overnight. Nothing was reported missing and the vehicle was not damaged.
- On 05/15/2019 at about 8:00 AM two Beachwood Dr. residents reported their vehicles were gone through overnight; nothing was missing and the vehicle was not damaged.
- On 05/15/2019 at about 8:40 AM an Erie Rd. resident reported her car was gone through overnight and it's possible the vehicle registration was missing. The car was not damaged.
- On 05/15/2019 at about 8:45 AM a Woodside Dr. resident reported his vehicle had been gone through overnight. Nothing was missing and no damage was reported.
- On 05/15/2019 at about 8:00 PM police went to the Rocky River Med Spa 19353 Detroit Rd. after a complainant reported paying $12,5000 piece of medical equipment that was not delivered. A suspect was identified, but unable to be contacted at the time of the report. Detectives are following-up.
- On 05/15/2019 at about 11:55 PM a caller reported a man walking on Center Ridge. Rd. near Hampton, not wearing a shirt or shoes, yelling, and attempting to enter closed businesses. The man was determined to be under the influence of illegal drugs and may suffer from mental illness.
Eric Butler, 49-years-old from North Ridgeville, was arrested for disorderly conduct while intoxicated and was later transported to a hospital for a psychiatric evaluation.
- On 05/16/2019 at about 9:15 PM a Morewood Pkwy. resident reported the theft of a gas powered Stihl blower from his tree lawn that occurred earlier in the day. The caller then declined to file a police report.
- On 05/19/2019 at about 2:15 PM a cleaning crew arrived at Tomorrows Salon 19300 Detroit Rd. and discovered the back door was broken and items were missing from the store. Cash and gift cards were determined to be missing.
Photos courtesy of The Rocky River Police Department
© 2019 iHeartMedia, Inc.
Hear news updates at the top and bottom of the hour:wtam.com/listen