Rocky River -
- On 04/30/2019 at about 10:00 AM a Parklane Dr. resident reported that her car was entered overnight and her purse and its contents, including credit cards and ID, were stolen. There was no signed of forced entry into the car.
- On 04/30/2019 at about 1:10 PM a Lakeview Rd. resident reported that a 1980 Peugot road bike bicycle was stolen from his garage sometime between 04/19 and 04/27/2019. The garage had been left opened.
- On 04/30/2019 at about 4:45 PM a truck driver reported the theft of cigarettes from his truck while making a delivery at Martin's Corner Deli. The driver parked the truck, made his delivery, and when he returned noticed cigarettes were missing. The driver needed to do an inventory to report exactly what was missing.
- On 05/01/2019 at about 12:15 PM a River Walk Lane resident reported his apartment had been burglarized. The complainant left home at about about 7:45 that morning and returned at about noon to discover the entire home had been ransacked. Several items, including a 65" television, shoes and clothing, and cash were missing. There was no evidence of forced entry. Detectives are investigating.
- On 05/04/2019 at about 11:05 PM police were flagged down by a pedestrian who reported a man passed out in Linden Park. The man was found by residents on Park Lane vomiting on the sidewalk before being helped to the bench. Police found him in the park, covered in vomit, unaware of where he was, confused, and unable to contact anyone to help. Loren Federman, 57-years-old from Solon, was arrested for Disorderly Conduct while Intoxicated.
© 2019 iHeartMedia, Inc.
Hear news updates at the top and bottom of the hour:wtam.com/listen