On December 15th 2018 many of Cleveland’s most prominent restaurants and bars will come together to create “The 12 Bars of Cleveland”. The citywide bar crawl aims to bring awareness to several local charities. Over the past six years 12 Bars of Charity has taken place in St. Louis, Denver, Kansas City, Des Moines, Indianapolis, Charlotte, San Diego, Orange County, Scottsdale and Dallas raising over $500,000 for the charities! Because of the event’s success, the 12 Bars of Charity is coming to Cleveland this December with the hopes of raising money for several favorite local charities.
Help raise funding for the Cleveland APL by joining the TEAL TEAM.
All attendees receive:
– Free admission to all participating bars
– $10 donated DIRECTLY to the charity that they sign up under
– Official 12 Bars of Charity “Team” shirt (color based on charity)
– Shuttle Pass that runs a route around the 12 Bars of Charity (city dependent)
– Sponsor (TBA) Drink Specials at all participating bars
Purchase tickets at www.12BarsOfCharity.com.
Want to be a 12 Bars of Charity Hero? We need ten teams of ten people. If all ten teams are filled, the Team Hero will receive a gift card to one of the participating bars. If interested, contact Andrea Ehasz at 216-377-1628 or AEhasz@ClevelandAPL.org.