- On 08/07/2018 at about 12:40 PM police went to Heinen's at 19219 Detroit Rd. after a complaint that an employee threatened to have another employee shot. Store managers handled the problem between the two employees and no charges were filed.
- On 08/08/2018 at about 10:20 AM a complainant reported tools were taken from his unlocked truck while parked at Home Depot on Center Ridge Rd. between about 9:00 and 9:20 AM. Missing tools include wood sanders, a router, grinder, and paint sprayer and are valued at just over $1000.
- On 08/08/2018 at about 9:30 PM a car was stopped on Wooster Rd. near Shoreland for a traffic violation. The officer noticed a strong odor of marijuana coming from the vehicle. A search yielded four bags of suspected marijuana from the car. Santonyo Lovas, a 21-years-old Cleveland man, was cited for Possession of Marijuana, Right of Way Turning Left, and Expired/Unlawful License Plates.
- On 08/11/2018 at about 2:45 PM staff at Giant Eagle 22160 Center Ridge Rd. reported the theft of about $147 worth of Pepsi and Monster and Red Bull energy drinks. The suspect, a white male in his fifties, fled the scene, leaving behind the stolen soft drinks, and police were unable to locate him.
- On 08/11/2018 at about 4:15 PM a police officer on bike patrol saw a young man retrieve a twelve pack of Truly brand alcoholic water from the back of a car parked on Avalon Dr. near Wagar Rd. and cover it with a blanket. Charlie Bohan, 20-years-old from Westlake, was cited for Underage Possession of Alcohol.
- On 08/14/2018 at about 11:45 AM person riding a Kawasaki motorcycle was stopped for because the license plates on the bike belonged on a Honda and were expired since 2009. The rider, 46-year-old Kathy Kaushakis from Rocky River, did not have a motorcycle endorsement. She was cited for No Endorsement, Expired License Plates, and Fictitious License Plates.
Content Goes Here