Unattended cooking cause of fire in Euclid home

posted by Judy Thompson - 

Euclid - Euclid fire crews say a 52-year-old woman was burned in a fire caused by unattended cooking.

In a Facebook post, the Department says that they got a call about black smoke in a hallway in the 27000 block of Brush Avenue just before 2:00A.M. Saturday.

There was a fire department ambulance responding to a previous medical incident in the area, and responders used their fire extinguisher to battle the flames until other crews arrived.

The woman who lived there suffered second-degree burns to her face, back, hands and arms, and is being treated at MetroHealth Medical Center.

Copyright 2018 iHeartMedia.  All Rights Reserved.

Hear news updates at the top and bottom of the hour:  wtam.com/listen


title

Content Goes Here