ROCKY RIVER, OH -
- On 03/13/2018 at about 8:20 PM a caller reported a vehicle on Lakeview Rd. with a suspected drunk driver. Police located the car, a 1998 Plymouth, and stopped it on Westway Rd. The driver, a twenty-eight year old Lorain woman, was arrested for OVI. She had three children in the car at the time of the offense and was also charged with Child Endangering. No one was injured. (2018-00452 Incident & Booking reports are attached to this email.)
- On 03/13/2018 at about 11:15 PM staff at Giant Eagle reported a highly intoxicated woman was causing a scene in the store. A fifty-three year old Fairview Park woman was arrested for Disorderly Conduct While Intoxicated. (2018-00453 Incident & Booking Reports are attached.)
- On 03/14/2018 at about 4:15 PM Giant Eagle on Center Ridge Rd. reported the theft of over $100.00 in liquor. The suspect left the scene but not before store clerks were able to get a license plate. An investigation has identified a twenty-one year old Lorain man as a suspect; no charges have been filed yet and an investigation continues. (2018-00457 Incident is attached.)
- On 03/16/2018 at about 1:00 PM staff at the Detroit Rd. Whole Foods store reported a known shoplifter in the store selecting and concealing items. The twenty-two year old Fairview Park man was stopped out side the store and arrested for theft after over $100 in unpaid for merchandise was discovered. (2018-00469 Incident & Booking are attached.)
- On 03/17/2018 at about 11:45 AM Giant Eagle on Center Ridge Rd. reported a woman was stealing crab legs. Store staff had the sixty-one year old Cleveland woman in custody when police arrived. She was charged with possession of criminal tools and theft of over $119 of lobster tails. (2018-00478 Incident & Booking attached.)
- On 03/18/2018 at about 7:50 PM police made a traffic stop on Interstate 90. The officer noticed an odor of marijuana coming from within the car and observed suspected marijuana within the car. The driver, a thirty-seven year old Cleveland man, also had a suspended driver's license and there were unrestrained children in the car. After field testing, the man was arrested for drunk driving, driving under suspension, possession of marijuana, and child endangering.
- (c) iHeartMedia 2018