1. Cleveland Police are continuing to look for Steve Stephens who killed an innocent victim Robert Godwin Sr. and posted it on Facebook Live. What are your thoughts as the nationwide man hunt is now in its second full day?
2. Should it be a crime to post a killing on Facebook even if it’s shared?
3. The reward for information leading to the arrest of Steve Stephens is posted at $50,000. What do you think the reward money? Is it high enough? Would this case be getting national attention if the shooting did not happen on Facebook Live?
4. Nine schools in Philadelphia were placed on lockdown on Monday after there were reports that Steve Stephens was spotted in West Fairmount Park. The reported sightings were unfounded and Stephens was not actually in the area. How can someone just disappear without a trace?
5. The final score of the Cavs-Pacers game Monday night was 117 to 111-Cavs Win. What do you think of the series after two games?
6. Vice President Mike Pence visited the Korean Demilitarized Zone on Monday and went all the way to the military demarcation line which is the heavily guarded border between North and South Korea. The U.S. and South Korea are performing joint military exercises and satellite imagery suggests North Korea conducted a failed missile test over the weekend. North Korea’s vice minister said the Trump administration is more vicious and more aggressive than that of Barack Obama and they will continue building up its nuclear arsenal in quality and quantity. Will it become more than a war of words between the two countries?
7. The Browns hold the #1 overall pick in the NFL draft later this month, and defensive end Miles Garrett has been widely considered the slam dunk #1 pick. However, it seems that the Browns front office is divided on who to select. ESPN’s Adam Shefter reports that there are factions within the Browns front office that want Garrett and others who want to select North Carolina QB Mitchell Trubisky. Does it worry you that there seems to be division within the front office so close to the draft? Who should the Browns draft next week with the number one pick?
8. It was the most anticipated births in social media history as more than 1.2 million people watched April the giraffe give birth live with millions more watching the video replay over the weekend. Were you one of the millions?
9. A new survey polled Americans on their attitudes about adultery and cheating says 69% of people say sending sexually explicit text messages to someone else is cheating, 63% say maintaining a dating profile is cheating, 37% say going out to dinner with someone you are attracted to is cheating and 16% say following an ex on social media is cheating. Is sending sexually explicit and flirtatious text messages cheating? What about following an ex on social media?
10. MLB Commissioner Rob Manfred is putting pressure on the Cleveland Indians to “transition away from Chief Wahoo logo” on all merchandise. In a statement to The New York Times, Pat Courtney, a spokesman for Major League Baseball said Manfred, in talks with Indians owners, had made clear his desire to phase out the logo. Should Manfred leave this issue up to the team to decide?