1. Fox News' parent company is cutting ties with host Bill O'Reilly over the fallout from sexual harassment allegations. What are your thoughts about Fox News firing Bill O’Reilly? Who should replace him?
2. Executive Vice President of Football Operations for the Cleveland Browns, Sashi Brown, says the Browns have no plans to trade for a veteran quarterback before the NFL draft or on draft day. Does this mean Browns have their sights set on Mentor’s Mitchell Trubisky?
3. Ward 2 Cleveland City Council Zack Reed is running for Mayor of Cleveland. He’s been a member of council since 2001 but he does have some past problems with alcohol. Will Zack’s past be a hindrance to his campaign? Will he be able to defeat Mayor Frank Jackson?
4. Fired Newcomerstown police officer Bryan Eubanks falsely claimed he was shot by two armed suspects last week leading to an all-out search for the shooters. In reality, it was a failed suicide attempt by Eubanks. Should Eubanks face criminal charges or should he be treated as a mental patient?
5. The funeral for Robert Godwin Sr. is set for this Saturday. His daughter, Brenda Haymon, is glad that Steve Stephens is dead but wished the police would have put about 100 bullets in him. She wanted him to die more miserably because of what her father went through. Did Stephens take the easy way out by killing himself? Do you believe in an eye for an eye?
6. The final score of the Cavs-Pacers game Monday night was 117-111 giving the Cavs a two games to none lead in the best of seven series. The big three of LeBron James, Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love scored 89 points. What do you think of the series after two games heading into tonight’s game which you can hear on WTAM 1100 at 7?
7. Major League Baseball umpires could get mic’d up. Microphones on umpires could be tested during the All-Star game and be rolled out in the second half of the season including the playoffs. Would you like to hear what the umpires are saying?
8. President Trump signed an executive order while visiting Snap-on Tools in Kenosha, Wisconsin on Tuesday that directs federal agencies to review procurement rules and visa programs to buy American. Will the order help produce and protect American jobs? Is Trump living up to his campaign promise of “America First”?
9. Vice President Mike Pence visited the Korean Demilitarized Zone on Monday and went all the way to the military demarcation line which is the heavily guarded border between North and South Korea. The U.S. and South Korea are performing joint military exercises and satellite imagery suggests North Korea conducted a failed missile test over the weekend. North Korea’s vice minister said the Trump administration is more vicious and more aggressive than that of Barack Obama and they will continue building up its nuclear arsenal in quality and quantity. Will it become more than a war of words between the two countries?
10. A new survey polled Americans on their attitudes about adultery and cheating says 69% of people say sending sexually explicit text messages to someone else is cheating, 63% say maintaining a dating profile is cheating, 37% say going out to dinner with someone you are attracted to is cheating and 16% say following an ex on social media is cheating. Is sending sexually explicit and flirtatious text messages cheating? What about following an ex on social media?